Your Internship Starts Here.
Get the work experience you need while helping us make a difference!
san marcos internships
The Marketing Support Staff are a group interns who will work on campus with the Marketing &
Fundraising Coordinator to maintain the BGCSCT presence on various social media platforms
and help create and publish content that is relevant to its community. The Marketing Support
Staff will also help to facilitate and complete the various duties/assignments within the
Marketing Department which will include but is not limited to, graphic design, web design,
photography, videography, fundraising support, content writing, events and community outreach.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Facilitate all social media accounts on all platforms;
• Work to increase our followers and interactions;
• Daily engagement with the community;
• Organize and archive images and videos;
• Assist with maintaining/updating the marketing folder;
• Content update on our various websites;
• Work with the marketing team to ensure the department is being effective;
• Attend events to support the organizations marketing efforts;
• Completes all other Marketing projects as assigned;
• Experience in social media using all platforms;
• Ability to work independently and without supervision;
• Must be able to work some nights and weekends;
• Strong organizational skills;
• Must pass a background;
Internship Schedule: Flexible
Only applications and resumes that are submitted online at our website www.bgcsct.org will be
Applications will be accepted until position has been filled. If you have any
additional questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-discrimination Policy: The Boys & Girls Clubs of South Central Texas does not
discriminate against anyone for any reason or because of any belief. The Center serves as a
unifying force within the community and will accept any one regardless of race, sexual
orientation, gender, national origin or ethnicity.